Best

CAD $42.99

07.05.2021

CAD $42.99

06.05.2021

CAD $42.99

05.05.2021

CAD $42.99

04.05.2021

CAD $42.99

03.05.2021

CAD $42.99

02.05.2021

CAD $42.99

01.05.2021

CAD $42.99

30.04.2021

Yukon Magnum 225G 1% Capsaicin Bear Deterrent Spray 225YM Details

Each unit of YUKON MAGNUM releases a cone shape spray pattern, slightly narrower than competitor brands. The mist fans out wider, the further it sprays. The benefit? The narrower spray pattern has greater force to project the spray. Contains 1% Capsaicin plus related Capsaicinoids of 0.72% = Total 1.72%* Strongest formulation permitted by Health Canada Spray distance of over 20 feet 5 seconds of spray time in the 225g model Non Flammable Non Toxic, environmentally friendly, non ozone depleting Safety clip is fastened to head of can: for ease of removal and can be reattached Proudly assembled in Canada


Full Specification
  • Brand Name : Yukon

    Distributor : Bullseyenorth.com

  • Distributor Product ID: 729258505302

    Distributor SKU: 225YM

  • Caliber: None

    Related: Accessories

  • Categories:

We are renewing our review system. Thanks for your understanding.

Specifications

  • Brand Name : Yukon
  • Distributor: Bullseyenorth.com
  • Distributor ID: 729258505302
  • Distributor SKU: 225YM
  • Caliber: None
  • Categories: Accessories

Price History

Percent Change In Price

0%
$42.99

Min Price

0%
$42.99

Max Price

0%
$42.99

Avg Price

×

LIKE OUR WEBSITE!

Like our Facebook page to get notified about best daily deals.